Australian men dating american women dating a bi sexual

Posted by / 16-Jan-2018 21:06

Australian men dating american women

This top 10% of men are usually rich, tall, drive a luxury car, own a house, and have a muscular body.This is best illustrated in the image below: This means that for the remaining 90% of “average” men, dating is extremely difficult in Australia.

On a number of occasions I dated Aussie women who would put me through a shit test by saying “shall we split this? When I agreed to splitting it, I could often see the look of disgust on their face.Feminism has made women like this in Australia and other western countries such as USA, Canada, and UK.For the average man, dating in Australia and other western countries is extremely difficult due to two main reasons: Firstly, most Aussie women only ever consider dating a man who is in the top 10%, which means 90% of “average” guys will miss out.You see, I was meant to say “no don’t be silly, I’ll get it” to pass their shit test.However, because I failed I never heard from them again.

australian men dating american women-81australian men dating american women-8australian men dating american women-80

Why spend so much time trying to find that 0.1%, when you can increase your odds drastically by travelling overseas to find a good woman?